Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hi... I'm medicated (the jury's still out on the motivated part)...


So I've been told there's no shame in being a medicated mom (mostly from other medicated moms and my mom - who has to love me no matter what), but that doesn't make it any easier.  Here I am 4 months after losing my job - still unemployed and now popping pills.  Sure I have a prescription, but that doesn't take away the sting of having a crutch.  Actually it does - I think that was the point.  I am trying to use them in moderation though, given my propensity towards liking them... a lot.  I only take them when my little world feels like it's collapsing, which feels like a weekly occurrence these days.  I hope that getting a job again someday will cure me from this dependency.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!