Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm off the sauce...

So I am trying to regain my status as a legit member of the non-medicated mothers of America.  I am only taking them "as needed" now.  Yay!  So far, I've done well - not too many "needed" days.  We're taking it one day at a time.  This decision was easier to make since I noticed that I really felt naturally better when I was at church or thinking about church or reading something that had to do with more than just this materialistic society.  I started thinkin' that maybe if I can just get out of my head I wouldn't need the aid of modern medicine.  So I'm refocusing and finding that I am my own worst enemy.  It's odd the power you have over your own health.

1 comment:

Anita Ann said...

We are our hardest critics. I know many medicated moms who have abused there little friends (pills), I probably could have used a little help myself after my second child but, just worked through. I'm just stubborn. Welcome, back to the light side.