Monday, February 23, 2009

Left Behind Series has stolen my life

I am finally on the last book in the Left Behind Series!  I am dreading and anticipating the day when I finish the last sentence and file the book with the rest of them on the shelf.  I have been so into this series that I haven't accomplished much else in the six months since I picked up the first book.  Now... here in the middle of book 13... I am anticipating the end with some apprehension.  I now it will be good for all my other "to-do's" to finally finish, but then what will I do without the constant updates on Rayford's journey through the tribulation, or Chloe's co-op that continues on despite the tragedy (I won't give it away, in case you haven't read book 12), or Buck's escapades with Chaim?  I don't know.  I guess I could find another series, but it feels so wrong to just invest in all these characters and then move on so quickly.  Well, I guess I could put the Christmas decorations away, or maybe vacuum under the beds.  That will kill a little time.

No comments: