Friday, May 30, 2008

As seen on TV...


Today in the mail was a letter from a seemingly nice woman from Palm Desert asking me for an 'in' with Budget Travel. After a nice introductory paragraph about Hong Kong and travel, she writes...
"...there was a link to click on 'Have you ever wanted to be a travel writer', and I have been told many times by people, I should... so, the purpose of my letter is try to determine who I should contact, because the link would never work when I clicked on it. So I looked you up on line, and thanks for being there. My phone numbers are listed below..."
So now I am considering putting together some sort of self-help, inspirational, 29 step program to travel writing success. Even though all I had to do was win a contest with a short pitch. I'm pretty sure my 42 dvd set and workbook packet that will sell for 3 easy payments of 33.99 (plus shipping and a small handling fee and tax if you live in California) is going to be a huge hit!

No comments: